– Stimulate multiculturality: At the festival Say Something: 2 to 14 July at Frans Halsplein 4. Program here.
– Go to the beach: From 3 to 8 July Falconplaats is renamed Falcon Playa because there will be sand. Lots of it. If you go, go on Saturday for Sweet Coffee and Buscemi. Website
– Go to a photography expo version 0.2: In these modern times there is no need for professional photographers to fill an exposition. The Photomuseum requested the pros to pick their favourite online pictures, which gave the interesting exhibition From Here On. Perfect for a rainy summer’s day (until September 30).
– Listen to the blues: De Coninckplein Live on Thursday, starting at 17h. Friday there is by the way hiphop dance at the same square. Info
– Drink a cocktail: The Zomerbar at the Ledeganckkaai is open again, a really cozy place to hang out and have a drink with friends.
– See CPeX play (for free): See the legendary rockband Clement Peerens Explosition play this Saturday at 21h at Willrock.
– Behold a burlesque show: At the brand new summerbar Skybar (on the 12th floor of the Lindner hotel) you can watch a show full of music and burlesque for only €8 (or €25 for the dinner show) on Thursday. Info here.