18/06/2013 § 1 Comment
Can’t get enough? We also shot some pictures for This Is Antwerp. More photographs are for later this week!
18/06/2013 § Leave a Comment
17/06/2013 § Leave a Comment
As said a few weeks ago, Bensimon gave out free sneakers for the reopening of the Nationalestraat. It was thus the perfect occasion to hit the store with the two other Antwerpen Streetstyle ladies. If you’ve read my blogpost on the reopening of the Nationalestraat than you’re already aware of my love for Bensimon.
Helen and I played it safe and only picked out different laces for our shoes. Tine, on the other hand, quickly found her way to the brushes and the paint and her shoes look great! Maybe we need to be a bit more bold next time, don’t you think, Helen?
Thank you Bensimon for the free shoes!
14/06/2013 § Leave a Comment
Friday the 7th of June
- Hi, is this Helen?
- Yes, this is her.
- Oh, hey! I’m Valérie from Oona. Maybe it is a bit last minute, but are you free this evening? I would like to take you with me to an event from Palladium. Are you familiar with the brand?
- Yes, yes I know it. (Love the shoes). What kind of event is it?
- Well, Palladium is coworking with artists around the world. These artists made a special edition shoe for the brand. Tonight Palladium and the Belgian artist will present the shoe and art of the artist on different locations around Antwerp. Where I can’t say. It’s a secret. So do you want to come? You can call me back later if you want to.
- No no, I can already say I want to come, but can Lara and Tine – my fellow bloggers – come with me?
- Erm, I don’t know. I’ll cal you back and mail you all the info I have.
- Okay, bye.
11/06/2013 § Leave a Comment
1) Just like the rest of youthful Antwerp, we have/had to study. Our cat Madame Moustache doesn’t like that she’s getting less attention now.
2) My holiday already started yesterday. My school friends and I had a party at ‘t vlot.
3) Free birthday muffin for Lara’s bitthday at Ellis Gourmet Burger. (“Seriously, they have the best burgers in town!” Lara says)
4) Tine and I were the only two bloggers who could be a part of the Palladium crew. More about this later!
5) My sisters and I made breakfast for our daddy because last Sunday it was Father’s Day.
6) Garlands for the birthday boy + girl. Lara’s boyfriend celebrates his birthday one day before hers.